Monday, April 17, 2017

Best of the ICFW Archives ~ Writing Reality: No Matter How High You Climb, Someone Will Always Not Like It

By Kara Isaac 


Earlier this year, I entered a writing contest. The manuscript that I entered semi-finaled in the same contest last year. A year later I had an agent and (I thought) an even better manuscript.

Contests and I have a bit of a love/hate relationship. Mainly in that I seem to be one of those people who land judges who either love or hate my work. I've had results where there was more than 60 points between the highest and lowest scores. If you're looking for an ego boost, a writing contest is not the way to get one!

Read more at the following link:

http://internationalchristianfictionwriters.blogspot.com.au/2013/05/writing-reality-no-matter-how-high-you.html

No comments:

Post a Comment